- Jul 19: 1:00 pm EDT - 3:00 pm EDT
- Aug 11: 1:00 pm EDT - 4:00 pm EDT
Asset Management & Central Office Cost Center (COCC)
- Aug 18: 1:00 pm EDT - 4:00 pm EDT
Capital Fund Program
- Aug 25: 1:00 pm EDT - 4:00 pm EDT
Procurement Policy & Procedures
- Sep 22: 1:00 pm EDT - 3:00 pm EDT
(ED 101) Board Meetings & Open Meetings Act (OMA)
- Oct 13: 1:00 pm EDT - 4:00 pm EDT
Public Housing Assessment System (PHAS)
- Oct 27: 1:00 pm EDT - 4:00 pm EDT
(ED 101) HUD Reporting Systems*
- Nov 17: 1:00 pm EST - 3:30 pm EST
Project-Based Maintenance & Work Order System
*= Course offered in both HCV and PH tracks.
Public Housing Financial Management Track - Live Webinar Courses
The courses offered in this track provide information on key topics associated with the Public Housing program in manageable two to three-hour blocks.
- The courses provide “nuts and bolts” information to assist practitioners in performing their duties.
- Where applicable, each course highlights high risk areas and common problems.
- As appropriate, each course provides examples, templates, and checklists.
Who Should Attend? The training is most beneficial to housing authority supervisory / program staff, accounting and financial management staff, and independent auditors wanting to understand HUD's program rules, financial and accounting requirements for the Public Housing program.
Program Knowledge Level / Prerequisites: Courses offered are update-level content. You should have a basic knowledge of the Public Housing Operating and Capital Fund programs.
CPE Credit: Each participant is eligible to receive CPE credit. CPE credit is provided by AHACPA. In accordance with the standards for the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, CPE Credits are granted based on a 50-minute hour. National Registry of CPE Sponsors ID Number #107749.
Note: Courses can be taken out of sequence and there are no prerequisite for the courses.
Contact Information: For more information regarding refund, complaint, and/or program cancellation policies, please contact our office at 801-547-0809.