- Apr 13: 1:00 pm EDT - 3:00 pm EDT
(New) Financial Reporting for the FSS Program*
- Apr 20: 1:00 pm EDT - 4:00 pm EDT
Capital Fund Program
- May 04: 1:00 pm EDT - 3:30 pm EDT
(New) EPIC Reporting Requirements
- Jun 01: 1:00 pm EDT - 4:00 pm EDT
(ED 101) HUD Reporting Systems*
- Jun 15: 1:00 pm EDT - 3:00 pm EDT
(ED 101) Board Meetings & Open Meetings Act (OMA)*
- Jul 18: 1:00 pm EDT - 4:00 pm EDT
Public Housing Year-End Reporting
- Jul 27: 1:00 pm EDT - 4:00 pm EDT
(ED 101) Understanding Financial Statements*
- Sep 14: 1:00 pm EDT - 3:00 pm EDT
- Sep 28: 1:00 pm EDT - 4:00 pm EDT
(ED 101) Maintenance and Work Order System
- Oct 12: 1:00 pm EDT - 4:00 pm EDT
Procurement Policy & Procedures
- Nov 07: 1:00 pm EST - 4:00 pm EST
Asset Management & COCC
- Nov 16: 1:00 pm EST - 4:00 pm EST
Public Housing Assessment System (PHAS)
*= Course offered in both HCV and PH tracks.
Public Housing & ED 101 Financial Management Track - Live Webinar Courses
The courses offered in this track provide information on key topics associated with the Public Housing program in manageable two to three-hour blocks that are scheduled on average twice a month.
- The courses provide “nuts and bolts” information to help practitioners in performing their duties.
- Where applicable, each course highlights high risk areas and common problems.
- As appropriate, each course provides examples, templates, and checklists.
What’s New for 2023? Two new courses are added to the Public Housing track: 1) Financial Reporting for the Family Self-Sufficiency Program; and 2) EPIC Reporting Requirements.
Who Should Attend? The training is most beneficial to housing authority supervisory / program staff, accounting and financial management staff, and independent auditors wanting to understand HUD’s program rules, financial and accounting requirements for the Public Housing program.
Program Knowledge Level / Prerequisites: Courses offered are update-level content. You should have a basic knowledge of the Public Housing Operating and Capital Fund programs.
ED 101 Track: The following courses are specifically targeted to Executive Directors with less than 3 years of experience in the ED position and Public Housing or HCV supervisors interested in advancing to an Executive Director position.
CPE Credit: Each participant is eligible to receive CPE credit. CPE credit is provided by AHACPA. In accordance with the standards for the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, CPE Credits are granted based on a 50-minute hour. National Registry of CPE Sponsors ID Number #107749.
Note: Courses can be taken out of sequence and there are no prerequisite for the courses.
Contact Information: For more information regarding refund, complaint, and/or program cancellation policies, please contact our office at 801-547-0809.