All times listed are in Eastern time unless indicated otherwise.
Emergency Housing Vouchers (EHV): VMS & FDS Reporting Requirements
On August 20, 2021, HUD issued PIH Notice 2021-25, providing guidance on Emergency Housing Vouchers (EHV) reporting for the Voucher Management System (VMS) and PHA year-end Financial Data Schedule (FDS) reporting for all PHAs. This webinar provides a discussion of HUD’s reporting guidance on FDS and VMS reporting for PHAs that received EHV funding. HUD provided EHV funds starting in June 2021, as such PHAs with a FYE of 6/30/2021 and after will need to report their EHV funds on the FDS. Topics covered in this webinar include:
- General Accounting and Reporting Requirements of the EHV program, including Cost Allocation
- EHV Administrative Fee Types – Funded Amount, Eligible Uses, and FDS Reporting
- EHV HAP Funding and Eligible Uses of HAP Funds
- EHV FDS Reporting, including specific reporting for Portability, Security Deposits, and Interest Income
- EHV and Fees Paid to the Central Office Cost Center (COCC)
- VMS Reporting for EHV
Note: This session will not cover EHV and 50058 Reporting.