- Jun 01: 1:00 pm EDT - 4:00 pm EDT
(ED 101) HUD Reporting Systems*
- Jun 15: 1:00 pm EDT - 3:00 pm EDT
(ED 101) Board Meetings & Open Meetings Act (OMA)*
- Jul 27: 1:00 pm EDT - 4:00 pm EDT
(ED 101) Understanding Financial Statements*
- Sep 28: 1:00 pm EDT - 4:00 pm EDT
(ED 101) Maintenance and Work Order System
Executive Director 101 - Live Weinbar Courses
The courses labeled "ED 101" build on the Public Housing and HCV financial management tracks and provide information on key topics that are essential for an Executive Director of a housing authority. Information is provided on eligible and ineligible activities associated with the 3 major funding programs (Operating Fund, Capital Fund, and HCV); the use of financial statements in the housing authority context; key HUD systems used to administer the Public Housing and HCV programs; and requirements for Board meetings and Open Meetings Act.
Courses are offered in manageable two to three-hour blocks.
- The courses provide “nuts and bolts” information to assist Executive Directors in performing their duties.
- Where applicable, each course highlights high risk areas and common problems.
- As appropriate, each course provides examples, templates, and checklists.
Who Will Benefit from Training? The training is most beneficial to Executive Directors with less than 3 year of experience in the ED position and Public Housing/ HCV supervisors interested in advancing to an Executive Director position.
CPE Credit: Each registered participant is eligible to receive CPE credit. CPE Credit is provided by AHACPA. In accordance with the standards for the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, CPE Credits are granted based on a 50-minute hour. National Registry of CPE Sponsors ID Number #107749
Note: Courses can be taken out of sequence and there are no prerequisite for the courses.
Contact Information: For more information regarding refund, complaint, and/or program cancellation policies, please contact our office at 801-547-0809.