CARES Act Financial & Quarterly Reporting
To kick off the NEW YEAR, we are offering an updated session of
January 28th | 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm Eastern
On September 14, 2020, HUD issued Notice PIH 2020-24 providing guidance on CARES Act quarterly reporting and PHA year-end Financial Data Schedule (FDS) reporting for PHAs, including reporting for MTW PHAs and PHAs with a Central Office Cost Center (COCC).
This webinar provides an update to HUD's guidance on financial and quarterly reporting, including common rejection issues for CARES Act financial reporting, and incorporates information from recently released HUD FAQs.
This webinar is particularly timely for 12/31/2020 FYE PHAs whose unaudited submissions are due on 2/28/2021, and for PHAs whose audited submissions are coming due.
CONTENT OF WEBINAR:
- Period of Availability for CARES Act Supplemental Funds
- CARES Act Funding & Central Office Cost Center (COCC) Fees
- CARES Act Funds - PHA Year End FDS Reporting, including common rejection issues
- CARES Act Funds - Clarification on Eligible Uses of CARES Act Funds
- CARES Act Funds - Update on Quarterly Reporting
NOTE: This session will not cover CARES Act financial reporting for MTW PHAs.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Housing Authority Executive Directors, Finance Directors, Public Housing and HCV Supervisors, Accountants, and Fee Accountants.
Webinars will be hosted on the Zoom Webinar platform. The link will be provided upon registration.
Each registered participant is eligible to receive CPE credit in Governmental Accounting for each session attended. Credit is based on a 50-minute hour, in accordance with the standards for the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.
* CPE Credit Provided by AHACPA